Solution Finish Black Plastic & Vinyl Restorer
- Instantly restores black surfaces – Ideal for bumpers, trim, mud flaps, wiper blades, and more.
- Glossy, protective finish – Formula uses advanced polymer technology for a long-lasting finish.
- Formulated for professionals – Silicone-free solution that uses natural oils and is VOC compliant
- Non-greasy – Dries quickly to restore black surfaces to a deep, rich black without a wet look.
- Use as intended – Wipe off immediately, don’t use on painted/glass surfaces.
How To Use Solution Finish
Solution Finish is extremely easy to use. You apply it with a microfiber sponge and then buff off all the excess surface oil with a microfiber towel. But here’s where things go wrong: preparation. It’s extremely important for the plastic to be completely dry. It should also be wiped down with 70-90% alcohol to dissolve any silicone-based products that may still be on it and to flush out the microscopic pores of the plastic. Too many guys try and get fancy with the degreasers and decontaminate's, etc. to prep the plastic. Unfortunately, all those products leave a film/particles on the surface that prevents Solution Finish from absorbing. Finally, remember that more is not better! Use small amounts at a time, then completely remove the excess.